Intellectual Property Experts in Ukraine
Patent Law Company INVENTA offers a wide range of services in the field of registration and protection of intellectual property rights in Ukraine and worldwide.
Owing to our multiyear effective activities and successful experience developed in collaboration with both Ukrainian clients and foreign colleagues, we are now one of the leading Ukrainian companies in the sphere of services related to the execution of intellectual property rights.
Both professionalism and flexibility in solving problems make it possible to comply with any of the Customer’s requirements at a high level and as soon as possible.
- Patent Law Company INVENTA offers the whole spectrum of IP services in Ukraine and abroad.
- Our highly-skilled specialists are ready to perform work and provide services related to the registration of trademarks both within and outside Ukraine; patenting inventions, utility models, and industrial designs, including international procedures; registration of copyrights. Our Company offers the complete complex of services associated with the preparation and filling of applications; performs clerical work till obtaining a required protection and it’s further maintenance in force as well as engages in the preparation, execution, delivery, and registration of various agreements for the assignment or transfer of rights to intellectual property objects.
- Inventa started its activity simultaneously with the formation of independent Ukraine in 1991 and, to date, has amassed a wealth of experience in representation of applicants from Ukraine, Russia, the United Kingdom, the United States of America, France, Spain, Italy, Sweden, the Netherlands, Poland, Bulgaria, Croatia, the South Korea, China, Georgia and other countries.
- Inventa has established business connections with major industrial enterprises of Ukraine, scientific & technological and design organizations, higher educational institutions, SME representatives, and individuals.
- Our company has a considerable amount of experience in representing our customers’ interests in litigations related to industrial property violations; the challenge of the validity of protection documents issued; and the determination of damage caused by unauthorized use of intellectual property objects.
- A wealth of experience and its good standing has enabled Patent Law Company INVENTA to take strong position in a boom market of intellectual products of Ukraine.